Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Ya caught me

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Someone must have watched Wizard of Oz a couple of times the past few days...Sis, was that an exact quote... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Funny you should ask...it just so happens that The Wizard was on the night before I posted...and Yep its pretty close to accurate!
    I sat with Ty and watched the Wizard of Oz and it was so great to see his face when Dorothy opened the door and was in Munchkinland and eveything was colorful...he is only 27 months old but he truly noticed it went from B/W to color. I was surprised the witch didn't scare him or for that matter those freakin flying monkeys SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME when I was a kid!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its been on like for about 3 days here, I saw it as a kid but it don't do much for me these days, My wife still watches it & enjoys it.

    monkeysigned

    <font size="5">Don't Be Scared</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH YEAH RIGHT!!!

    those things are freaky fuckin lookin even just standing there...
    Now I'm gonna have a nightmare [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But Sis, He Is Smiling at cha...At he a purty evil flying monkey, he even has nice penmenship for a primate [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And all this time I thought it was makeup

  7. #17
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *lol*

    Tag, you're itttttttttttttttttt mum,...
    I see you up there [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •